Oct 31, 2013

Halloween Look: Neon Mermaid

This look started out as just a trial of my new Lunatick Labs glitter adhesive and it ended up turning into a full blown Halloween look!


As you can see this is a full on glam mermaid look, with lots of glitter!


To do this look start with a completely bare face, no foundation. I primed my eyes with BH Eye and Lip Primer before anything else. Then, I used Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Helper Skelter Glitter Adhesive on my eyes up to and slightly above the crease. After that I patted BH Cosmetics glitter in Mermaid Blue on the outer 2/3 of the eye and Lime Green in the inner 1/3. At this point I cleaned my face again to get all the glitter fallout off. I then did my foundation like normal and put on a very light blush. I used my new Lunatick Cosmetic Labs AlieNEON pigments on the bottom lashline. I used the bright yellow on the inner corner, the green in the centre and the bright blue on the outer corner, all over NYX milk. I also drew some red coral coming out the corner of my left eye. To do that I used an angled eyeliner brush and the bright red in the AlieNEON stacker. I shaded it in a bit with a darker red and a black from my BH Cosmetics 88 matte palette.


To finish the look I used Hard Candy's liquid eyeliner and NYX Doll Eyes waterproof mascara. On my lips I used Revlon's Colorburst Lipstick in #080 Coral.


That's all for my crazy bright mermaid look, I hope you liked it! Halloween is pretty much here, I can't wait! I will be spending the evening trick or treating with my cousin's awesome kids. What are you being/doing for Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. That look would be great with a mermaid costume! I love how you did the little bit of coral reef! I think it would also be good for a mardi gras costume or for some kind of carnival because the colors are so bright. Great job and thanks for always stopping by and commenting on my blog I love seeing your comments :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love reading your blog!

      Delete
  2. Great look! I really like the colors and how bright they are! You look great! :)

    http://justabitofall.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete