Oct 24, 2013

Face Off. You Should Watch It!

This post is going to be a little bit different. I wouldn't normally post about something I've seen on television, but I couldn't help myself!

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of or seen this show before, but if you haven't, it is amazing! Face Off is a reality television series where a bunch of special effects makeup artists compete to win money and a bunch of great makeup. For you Americans, this show is every Tuesday at 9/8 central time. I have been a bit slow to the party, though, since I am only on the fourth season, but they are currently airing the fifth.

Every episode they do a mini challenge at the beginning, which is normally just a face or head makeup, and then they do a main challenge, where they have to put together a whole costume from head to toe. The show also has amazing judges like Ve Neill, whose work includes Beetlejuice and Glenn Hetrick, who worked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer! On top of that the contestants are so incredibly talented! It's hard to believe some oft he crazy things they come up with every episode.

Every time I watch an episode of this show I am filled with new makeup ideas by the end. Have you seen this show before? If not, you should definitely check it out. Let me know what you think of it if you do!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Face Off the TV show but I did like the movie.

    Thanks for stopping by and voting for me :) I really appreciate it

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete