Oct 11, 2013

Quick Look: Smokey Pinks

I went out a few nights ago and really liked the makeup that I did beforehand, so I snapped a few pictures and decided to put them up here.

I did a smokey pink eye with a bit of purple in the crease. For that I used the Sigma Creme de Couture palette applied over a NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I then took a bright pink blush (I used NARS Mata Hari) and applied it on top of my cheekbones blending it into the bottom of the eyeshadow, then bringing it down onto the sides of my face. I made sure to avoid the apples of my cheeks, keeping the blush only on the sides. I then added a very dramatic winged liquid eyeliner and detailed it with some little dots along the outer corner.



Here is more of a close up on the eye:



I hope you like this look! If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask!

3 comments:

  1. Hey.. great post! :)
    Maybe we can follow each other.. How does that sound?

    Cheers!
    http://groomandbloom.wordpress.com/
    http://groomandbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! following you now!

    ReplyDelete