Oct 24, 2013

Look of The Day: Vaudeville Inspired?

I'll start this post off by quickly saying I now have a Bloglovin account so now you can also Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Now that that business is over with on to some fun makeup!

I don't really know what to call this look. It looked sort of vaudevillian to me when I was finished, so that's what I'll go with.



This makeup was extremely fun! It was really hard not to pull a weird face for every single picture I took. I only managed a few normal ones. :P Sorry about the low picture quality again. My camera and I just were not getting along, so I gave up and used this. I really am trying to be a better photographer, no lies!

This look was done with the BH Cosmetics 88 matte palette on the eyes. The cut crease is done in a very dark burgundy colour, there is a pale pastel blue on the lids and a grass green under the eyes. The cut crease is not connected to the outer corner of the eyes at all, it just floats there. I put an extremely thin line of black eyeliner on the top lashline that only wings out the slightest little bit. I then lined the bottom waterline with a white pencil liner.

For my cheeks I used NARS blush in Mata Hari and for my lips I used a MAC lipstick in Cyber.

I hope you enjoyed this one. Now, go do something fun with your face too!

No comments:

Post a Comment