Oct 22, 2013

Old Look: Splatter Paint

I didn't have much to write about today, so it's time for another ancient look from my makeup archives. I'm running low on these looks though.... Soon I'll actually have to do some real work! Anyways, on to the pictures. Here is my splatter paint inspired makeup.



I can't remember exactly what products were used for this look but I can say for certain that the purple and orange are both makeup forever eyeshadows in #92 and I think #18 but the number has rubbed off now. It is probably hard to tell but I took a bunch of the pigments I had used and threw bits of them all over my hair so it would look splattered too.

This look was extremely fun to do and I hope it gave you a bit of inspiration. Now, go put something crazy on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment