Oct 13, 2013

Quick Look: Thansgiving

Here is a very quick photograph of the makeup I did for Thanksgiving dinner with my parents this year! Yes, yes, I live in Canada and Thanksgiving is this weekend.



I used my Sigma Creme de Couture palette over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. I then lined my bottom waterline and the outer half of my lower lashline with a SOHO eyeliner pencil in a medium green shade (I sharpened it too far to see the colour). Unfortunately I don't think they make these pencils anymore, it is many years old and I haven't seen them in forever. Any creamy green eyeliner will do, I think Urban Decay has a good one. I finished off the look with my Hard Candy black liquid eyeliner and black mascara. For blush I used the second darkest shade in the BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette. Hope you enjoyed the look! There will be another Thanksgiving look coming tomorrow when I go for Thanksgiving dinner at my boyfriend's parents' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment