Oct 27, 2013

Impulse Cosmetics

I just wanted to take a few minutes of your time to tell you about an indie cosmetics brand that I discovered on Etsy! Impulse Cosmetics has a range of ridiculously bright looking lipsticks, as well as a fairly large selection of fun eyeshadows and glitters.

The reviews on their page seem mostly positive, with lots of people saying that the lipsticks are very highly pigmented and moisturizing. The prices are also extremely reasonable, as is shipping. An eyeshadow or glitter is $4.29 Canadian and the lipsticks are $7.51 Canadian. If these products turn out to be good, I will definitely be getting more! They have some ridiculously cool, unique looking duochrome shadows that I am now regretting not buying.

I ordered a few goodies to test them out and I will have reviews up as soon as I receive them. I picked a couple of their lipsticks in fun, unusual colours, a glittery eyeshadow and their sticky eye base. I have never bought a lipstick that wasn't a typical red or pink or almost purple before, so I'm really excited to get these!

An unboxing and reviews will be up as soon as I receive my package! Until then, check out their Etsy shop and see what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, those lipstick look so pretty, and they kind of remind me of lime crime! I really want to try them out know; looking forward to your reviews on the products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They reminded me of lime crime too, but for a much lower price which is nice! I don't own any LimeCrime lipsticks, but I have been eyeing them for a loooong time.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info, I love finding new brands to try. I have yet to try Lime Crime and they won't even be at IMATS in Toronto this year :(

    -Erica
    http://www.diaryofatrendaholic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to IMATS this year? Lucky! I'm too poor this time around, but I'm hoping next year I can go. I hope you do a big post on everything you saw there!

      Delete