Oct 30, 2013

Halloween Tutorial: Demon



It is almost Halloween! Only two more days!!! I definitely wanted to get more than just one Halloween look posted this year, so I sat down tonight and came up with this! This look would be good for a devil or demon costume.



This look was actually fairly easy to achieve. I used a very light foundation on my face and didn't bother with under eye concealer. I then basically filled the entire circle around my eye with a flat shader brush and a matte red eyeshadow. Mine is from Makeup Forever, but the number has rubbed off. I then took a very fine angled eyeliner brush and used the same red to make streaks down my cheeks and at the outer corners of my eyes. I then took a matte black eyeshadow and, using the same brush, traced the inner edge of each line with the black to give it a bit of depth. I also did a very smoky eye with the same black and a fluffy blending brush. I then filled the inner corner of my eyes with a shimmery yellow pigment. I also filled my eyebrows in with a matte black shadow, exaggerating the arch in them a bit. To do the lips I outlined them in Sigma's eyeliner in Boost and then filled them in with the same matte red eyeshadow. I blended the edges of the red and black with a lip brush.



That's it! This look was done very quickly, since I felt like I needed more Halloween posts.



Hope you like this look! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Great idea and good job! Love it!
    I'm rena, your newest follower from Blog Hop.
    Am following you via Bloglovin' and GFC. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete