Oct 18, 2013

Quick Look: Green and Purple

I didn't have much to post today, so I thought I would throw up a quick picture of the look I wore a little while ago to the Montreal ComicCon. I didn't dress up in a costume or anything, so I wanted my makeup to be extra dramatic. I did all this makeup in the car ride up to Montreal. I don't suggest you try this unless you are sure you won't stab your own eyeball out every time the car stops. There weren't many good pictures taken of me that day, but my boyfriend managed to snap this one, so here it is:



Montreal is outside that window! I used BH Cosmetics 120 4th edition palette and the 88 matte palette for this look. Hope you liked it!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun look! I'm always looking for an excuse to wear super dramatic makeup haha. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful- I can't believe you did it in the car! I love purple and green together! I'm a new follower from the blog hop :)

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice make up and the purple colour, which is one of my favourite, looks amazing! New follower from Blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm following you all now as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so stunning! (Also really talented for doing your makeup in the car.)

    ReplyDelete