Mar 16, 2014

Quick Look: Tropical St. Patrick's Day

Today's look was somewhat inspired by St. Patrick's Day, but is done with what I think are more summery tropical shades.



Sorry for the not great pictures. I actually did this look twice last night because the first time I sneezed while finishing my eyeliner. It smeared all over my eyes and I had to start over..... By the time I had finished the second time over I was kind of tired and grumpy so the pictures aren't great. Oh well.

For this look I used MUFE matte eyeshadow in #18 Tangerine. I blended this out with Madison Street Beauty's Butterscotch eyeshadow. On the lips is Muy Linda Collection's Mula lipstick. This isn't my favourite shade of lipstick but I thought it would be perfect for this!

That is it for the look. I hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. WOW, that is some seriously bright orange, Love it! I was thinking of playing around with some orange yesterday when I was creating my St. Patrick's Day look. You have inspired me to give it a try. I did a green lip too! I was outside of my comfort zone but I ended up liking it!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Reminds me of Starburst :D

    ReplyDelete