Mar 31, 2014

I Did My Boyfriend's Makeup, Pirate Style!

The other night my boyfriend, Nick, and I went to an event that was pirate themed. We both had pirate costumes from past Halloweens lying around so we decided to go all out! This included Nick letting me do his makeup to look like an evil pirate!!! I will post the look I wore myself soon, but for today, let's focus on his face.

He kept glaring at me like in the first picture all night, it was creepy!

Anyways, to do his makeup I put black eyeliner in his waterline, then drew a thick line on the top and bottom lashline and blended them out with a smudge brush. I then took a matte black eyeshadow and pulled the black under his eyes further down. With a fluffy blending brush I used a bright matte red to blend out the edges of the black eyeshadow. I also blended the red around the outer corners of his eyes just a tiny bit. To finish the look off and make it slightly more interesting than just a dark shadowy eye, I took a flat eyeliner brush dipped in the black eyeshadow and pulled black streaks out from the centre of his eyes, mostly on the bottom lashline.

And that was it! This was a really easy look, and it worked out great for the night. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. He looks very sinister! That first photo is downright evil. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, he looks creepy in that first one. Glad your boyfriend is game for stuff like this! My boyfriend let me put black lipstick on him ONCE around Halloween, but that was it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah he's game for a lot. He let me do pink and purple makeup on him once but I was NOT allowed to take pictures on that one!

      Delete