Mar 3, 2014

Quick Look: Schizophrenic Mermaid

Today's look was done at the very end of the day, so please excuse my tired looking skin and face. I had done almost nothing before going out except for foundation and blush. When I got home I decided to play with some colours, but didn't bother to redo my face makeup first.

The eyeshadows I used today were Annabelle's Studio Pigment in Greed and three shades from Glamour Doll Eyes: Electric Lemonade, Schizophrenic and Fiji Mermaid. Every time I looked at the shade names I thought Schizophrenic Mermaid, so that is what I called it! I also wore Impulse Cosmetics' Agent X lipstick. I really like how it went with the eye makeup. Anyone who says if you go bright on the eyes you should keep everything else neutral is just wrong in my books! Anyways, on to some photos.

Man, I get shiny by the end of the day....

That's it for this look. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. love the combination of teal, green and yellow! Gorgeous look! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Green and yellow is one of my favourite colour combos. :)

      Delete
  2. Bold lips and bold eyes forever! Rules are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like a mermaid! Very nice you can really pull off a variety of colors!

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete