Mar 9, 2014

Quick Look: Barely There Eyes

Today's look is very minimal. I honestly probably would have done more to my eyes if I had had more time, but this is what I came up with and I like the end result.

On my eyes is Notoriously Morbid's Tempest eyeshadow swept all over the lid and Madison Street Beauty's Olive Pink in the crease. I did no eyeliner and just applied mascara to the top lashes. I used NARS Mata Hari blush on my cheeks and on my lips is Revlon's Violet Frenzy lipstick.

That's it for this really simple look!

10 comments:

  1. love this simple look! Great lip color :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find that this is a super wearable purple shade.

      Delete
  2. You honestly look so beautiful in any makeup look. This lip colour is stunning on you x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I'll take it, coming from another beauty. :)

      Delete
  3. I like it, you look pretty!

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! It adds shape, depth, and color--but only a little bit. Subtle can be cool too. You pull off both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just more used to slathering on a ton of colours. :P

      Delete