Mar 13, 2014

Quick Look: Creme de Couture Pinks

Today's look was done entirely with the Sigma Creme de Couture palette. I used all of the pink and purple shades in the palette.

I went a bit overboard with the eyeliner, pulling it way out from my outer corner before curving it upwards. I blended some purple eyeshadow outwards on my bottom lashline too. I really like how it turned out, it became a fun cat eye!

On my lips is NYX Chloe lipstick and on my cheeks is my ELF blush and bronzer duo in St. Lucia. I don't really reach for pink very often, but I always really like how it ends up looking when I do!

That's it for today's look! If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below!

17 comments:

  1. Oh. This is so pretty. I've been lusting after that palette for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost didn't want to use a discontinued palette on here, but I love it so much...

      Delete
  2. I love the purples you used! I may need to look into that palette

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! And going a little overboard with eyeliner is always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, and the eyeliner looks exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty pretty pretty! I love pink eyeshadow looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love all the pinks and purples! This would have been perfect for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought after I did it. Oh well.

      Delete
  7. So pretty! I love the eyeliner. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the eyeliner! Man, I really regret not getting that palette when it was out!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I wish the palette wasn't limited edition. Hopefully someone else will come out with a bright pastel palette some day.

      Delete
  9. This is such a pretty look! I love the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete