Mar 22, 2014

Quick Look: Gold Digger

While looking through my loose pigments today I happened across Gold Digger by Glamour Doll Eyes and realized I have barely used it! I don't know why, it is a really great gold shade, so I decided to do a look with it.

I look super serious in that second one.

For my eyes I used Gold Digger all over the lid and up almost to my brow bone. Gold Digger is a gorgeous medium gold that isn't too sparkly or shimmery, but has a nice metallic sheen to it. I want to try it foiled next! I then used Madison Street Beauty's Golden olive lightly in the crease and on my bottom lid. I used Madison Street Beauty's Pear eyeshadow on my inner corner and right on the centre of my lid for some extra sparkle! I then used a tiny little bit of a matte black eyeshadow to smoke out my bottom lashline a bit more. I finished my eyes by putting black eyeliner in my waterline and tight-lining, as well as adding mascara.

For my lips today I used Agent X by Impulse Cosmetics! If you haven't heard of my love affair with this company yet, you should check them out! I blotted it down quite a bit for an extra matte finish.

That's it for the look! What is your favourite gold eyeshadow?

12 comments:

  1. Omg that blue is gorgeous, I wish I was bold enough to try something like that out, woahhh!!!

    http://gaborillaa.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They get more easy to wear after the first time, try it!

      Delete
  2. Looove the gold and teal combo! Love it, like all of your looks :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, shimmer! Gold is so pretty, especially contrasting with the deep blue. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should wear gold more often, I always feel so fierce in it.

      Delete
  4. You do look super serious in that second one, but it's a super fierce gold! Rawr!

    My favorite gold is in a Tarte palette and I love it because it's brilliant, but also the right shade of gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rawr indeed! Actually I find myself saying that out loud a lot "rawr" lol.

      Delete
  5. I love the combo of the subtle gold eyes with the bold blue lips! Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shadow and the lipstick together! you look fab!

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great look! At first, I thought you were showing us how to look like gold diggers hahaha. I don't think I have a favorite gold shadow as those aren't my go-to shades. I can't even think of one right now :O

    ReplyDelete