Mar 18, 2014

Quick Look: Shamrock Green

Happy late St. Patrick's Day Everyone! I hope you all had a good night last night! I know this look is a little late now, but this is what I wore out a couple of nights ago. I haven't had a chance to post it until now though, sorry!

I did my hair too! I took the front part and made it into a pouf type thing and pulled the sides back too. I did it by twisting the front section backwards and then pushing it forward a bit, then securing it with two bobby pins. I then pulled the side parts, by my ears, all the way to the back of my head and pinned that all with 3 bobby pins. I'm sorry for that ridiculous explanation, but I don't do hair, so I don't know how else to explain it!

I just did bright green eye with some really winged out eyeliner. I used the green shade from my Lunatick Labs AlieNEON stacker on the inner corner and my bottom lashline. I then used Glamour Doll Eye Shamrock all over the rest of the lid. In the crease I used a dark matte green from Madison Street Beauty, coincidentally also called Shamrock! I blended everything out with Madison Street Beauty's Pistachio and used that to highlight my brow bone and inner corner.

On my cheecks is the ELF blush and bronzer duo in St. Lucia. On my lips is a Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Mocha Rose. This is a brownish red/pink shade. It looks like a really classic almost red lip to me, which I love. I thought it went well with the hair and was a good not overdone colour to go with my bright eyes.

Well, that's it for the shamrock filled look. Sorry that it is coming late! What did you wear for St. Patrick's Day?

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright color! Mixing it up is fun, but so is keeping it classic :) I love the long wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated the AlieNeon Stacker with the look and making it an everyday look that everyone can wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was actually my goal with this look, so I am very glad you noticed. Thank you! :D

      Delete
  3. You went as green as I did for St Patrick's Day lol. Love this look.

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete