Feb 15, 2015

A Few Recent Looks

Hi guys! How was everyone's Valentine's day? I had a nice quiet day at home with Nick and then we cooked dinner together. Nothing too exciting, but I had a great time!

Since I had a bit of a hiatus, I decided that today I would post a few pictures of some past makeup looks you may have missed. You will have to excuse the photo quality as usual. These were all quick snaps taken on my phone. I am thinking about investing in a new camera soon, but it might be a month or so before I can save up for it.

Anyways, here are the pictures!











Hope you like the looks!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all so vibrant. Nice, Kat!


    Egle-Makeup Demon
    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, loving all the bright, bold colors. I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The lips for that look were really fun to do. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'm loving the blue/gold lips so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a navy blue lipstick with eyeshadow in the middle. :)

      Delete
  4. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/09/all-colors-of-autumn-at-sammydress.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete