Jan 23, 2015

I'm Back! Jumping In With A Crazy Look!

Hi everyone! Loooong time, no see!

I'm reallly, really sorry about being gone for so long! My blogging break started off due to some personal issues that meant I had very little time or motivation to blog, but then it just became really difficult to start up again. Hopefully I'm back for good now!

I thought I would jump back in with a crazy makeup look! I wanted to do a mask type of look and this is what I came up with. It sort of reminds me of melted ice cream.



Sorry for the terrible picture quality, but I don't know where my camera is right now, so these are all cell phone pics.

to do this look I used the Urban Decay Electric Palette, the Sugarpill Cosmetics Burning Heart Palette, MAC's Carbon eyehadow and Glamour Doll Eyes' Lexington.

Well that's it for the look! Hope you liked it!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo. So glad you're back. This is really an intense look. But it would be amazing for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very creative idea. Welcome back, Kat!


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! So glad to be back at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...this was the look I saw on Instagram LOL had it confused with the devil makeup. I think this is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete